Friday, March 28, 2008

Fantasy Baseball!

Okay...had my Fantasy baseball Winner's league Draft on Yahoo today....Here's what I came up with

C: Kenji Johjima
1B: Carlos Pena
2B: Kelly Johnson
SS: Derek Jeter
3B: Chipper Jones
OF: Carl Crawford
OF: Alfonso Soriano
OF: Jeff Francouer
UT: Matt Kemp
BN: Yunel Escobar
BN: David Dejesus
BN: Adam Laroche

SPs: Brandon Webb, Carlos Zambrano, Roy Oswalt, Joe Blanton, Jon Lester
RPs: Huston Street, Matt Capps, Brian Wilson, Jonathan Broxton

Okay...so I hate my RPs...but 12-team league with people that know what's going on makes it kinda difficult....Was fighting-angry with Ryan Garko went the pick before I got Matt Kemp...anger...

I had my 8-team friends league draft not long ago and ended up with quite a better team....not shockingly with the smaller league, but I felt my draft strategy was better

C: Victor Martinez
1B: Garrett Atkins/Ryan Garko
2B: Dan Uggla/Yunel Escobar
SS: Derek Jeter/Escobar
3B: David Wright/Escobar
OF: Alfonso Soriano
OF: Corey Hart (love him)
OF: Jeff Francoeur/Matt Kemp
UT: Adam Dunn

SPs: Jake Peavy, CC Sabathia, Roy Halladay, Dan Haren, Adam Wainwright, Dustin McGowan
RPs: Francisco Rodriguez, Huston Street, Todd Jones

Love my lineup like passionately here....need to get another closer, but they aren't easy to come by

Not that anyone cares, but figured I'd post this to get some feedback potentially...Enjoy

No comments: