Sunday, March 30, 2008

Final 4 Set...

Wow...All 4 Number ones...crazy huh? Not really shocked by it all (As I had picked 3 number 1s and a 2 with that 2 beating the 1) but still a bit odd....Davidson did more than I thought they'd do...Missed the entire 2nd half at church but have seen full recap highlights and wow...bad possession late I thought....Pretty indefensible to me to iso Curry bringing the ball up instead of bringing him off a screen or 2, they just let him get doubled like...easily....happens? eh, couldve been avoided Id say but the look wasn't too terrible, just a bit out of his range I'd guess...Memphis just took Texas behind the woodshed basically...shooting 83% FTs and holding Texas to sub 40% FG shooting...that'll do it....I, for one, dont mind the favorites being there...makes for big-time matchups....More tomorrow

No comments: