Saturday, March 29, 2008

3/29 Madness and More

Here we are....
  • Already touched on a couple games from last night....mildly shocked by Davidson, not that they won but at the ease of the victory (and Stephen Curry looked like he wasn't trying...and still had 33)....Nothing else surprises me whatsoever as the favorites hold and do it easily...Texas just outgunned Stanford outside and the only kind of "shock" I sustained was just at the halftime score of the Mich. St/Memphis game b/c I had never seen an Izzo team killed like that...like ever
  • Games tonight! I think UCLA handles Xavier (shocking I'd have that opinion).....Louisville/UNC is the game everyone wants to see and I think it should be entertaining...the pressure won't get to Ty Lawson but UNC is fairly vulnerable to a team that can put points on the board and is capable of at least not letting them score at will....I think Louisville hangs and loses by under 10...Wouldn't shock me to see the upset
Other things....
  • Kobe hangs a ridiculous 53....and loses....back to back bad losses for the Lakers; Don't know if it's cause for concern yet but it's getting there....Phoenix wins in Philly easily....learned yesterday that PHX hasn't lost 3 in a row all year...mark of a good team....
  • More NBA: Hawks win again! Holding serve at home is critical for a team this bad on the road....another must-win at home Friday against NY at home.....1.5 game lead though, wow
  • Hadn't commented on the Greg Oden pickup fiasco....I think it's borderline hilarious to visualize him playing on 9 foot rims at some health club....Outside of that, pretty dumb..but players play man
See you at 6:40 for the madness....Go Bruins

No comments: