Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rockets, Hawks in 8 spot, etc.

  • The schedule keeps setting up for Rockets (for one more night)....youre saying to yourself "they're playing the celtics!"...true...but Boston had to go to San Antonio last night and claw for every inch and now play Houston on the 2nd game of a road back-to-back....Houston may win tonight...but the ridiculousness ends later in the week when they go on the road 3 times in the Western Conference....
  • After last night I read this quote...."If I had to invest in one team's playoff future over the next 3-4 years, I would take Dwight Howard's Magic over LeBron's Cavs. And while LeBron (30/9/6) appears to already be at the top of his game, Howard (23/13) is only getting better."..........Ummm, word? I like Dwight as much as anyone does (he's an ATL boy, etc.) but I can't see this being true....maybe I'm insane...
  • WARNING: HOMER-ISM.....Hawks win 3rd straight! Including a win on the road last night in Washington (a playoff team)....Maybe this whole Bibby thing is going to work....k....back to real life
  • There is a Michigan supposed Academic scandal that I really don't understand (and I'm a pretty smart guy).....go to mgoblog.blogspot.com to read all about it...Brian Cook has it under control...
  • Women's bracket is out....do yourself a favor and catch some tourney action (at least while the guys aren't playing).....hey...it's better than the NIT....I'm going with Tennessee.....

Later today another MLB preview....and my full picks posted tomorrow for the madness...

No comments: